FRONT LOADER 2 LEVER QUICK ATTACH 60″ BUCKET
Why would you ever want to remove your front end loader? One good reason is that removing the front loader helps prevent ground compaction and turf damage when mowing. It also reduces your turning radius when working in confined areas or around trees. In fact, you’ll find that there are plenty of times that removing your front loader will make your job quicker and easier. That’s why it’s so important that the B01 series swift-tach front loader can be removed quickly, without ever leaving the operator’s station.
Not only is the B01’s LA435 front loader easy to remove, it also has the following premium features:
- Single Lever Hydraulic Connection – Simultaneously attach and detach all four front loader hydraulic lines
- Premium Flat Faced No-spill Hydraulic Couplers – Less mess and easier to connect than traditional tractor hydraulic couplers
- Performance-matched – The LA435 Front Loader is not only Kubota built, but it’s also designed to specifically fit the B01 series. The advantage to Kubota’s front loaders is both the tractor and loader are designed together at the same time, not in pieces or as afterthoughts, thus maximizing the performance and efficiency with a high lift capacity and fast loader cycle time.
- Curved Boom Design – Allows for better visibility when performing front loader work
- Simultaneous Lift and Curl Functionality – One of the key advantages to Kubota-built front loaders is the hydraulic flow design which allows for the bucket to curl or dump while raising or lowering the loader at the same time. This maximizes efficiency and allows for quick and smooth operation.
- Optional 2-Lever Quick Coupler – Easily connect to a wide variety of universal, skid-steer style front loader attachments, such as blades and pallet forks
- Optional 3rd Function Valve – For attachments that require hydraulic power such as grapples
- Optional Mechanical Self-Leveling – For large amount of pallet fork use, this feature allows smoother operation by maintaining a constant angle when lowering or raising pallets of material
*Price includes front loader only.